Buying a home is a huge investment, and purchasing the right home should provide you with long-term value. Even after the appeal of the ‘new’ factor is gone, the mortgage will still be around which makes it crucial for you to choose a home you will be happy with in the long run.
So why buy new?
- Customization – Make the home unique to your style and personality.
- More Efficient – Better energy efficient appliances and monthly utility costs can be a fraction of an existing home.
- Newer Homes have Healthier Indoor Air – Our homes have mechanical fresh air ventilation, pushing out stale air.
- Warranty – Our warranty provides you comfort and peace of mind. We want to make sure that your home takes care of you.
- Lower Maintenance – Because it’s new, it is less likely you will have problems.
- Up-to-date on Current Codes – Our new homes exceed current building standards.
- It’s New – There is nothing better than a new car smell, not until you walk into your new home, take a deep breath in and realize, this is your new home.