Buying a home is a huge investment, and purchasing the right home should provide you with long-term value. Even after the appeal of the ‘new’ factor is gone, the mortgage will still be around which makes it crucial for you to choose a home you will be happy with in the long run.
So why buy new?
- Customization – Make the home unique to your style and personality.
- More Efficient – Better energy efficient appliances and monthly utility costs can be a fraction of an existing home.
- Newer Homes have Healthier Indoor Air – Our homes have mechanical fresh air ventilation, pushing out stale air. A feature especially important for those who have respiratory issues, asthma, youth children, etc.
- Warranty – Our warranty provides you comfort and peace of mind. We want to make sure that your home takes care of you.
- Lower Maintenance – Because it’s new, it is less likely you will have problems. In addition, due to our construction methods, selected building materials and third party inspections, your home will require less maintenance and care than even other new homes.
- Up-to-date on Current Codes – Our new homes exceed current building standards.
- It’s New – There is nothing better than a new car smell, not until you walk into your new home, take a deep breath in and realize, this is your new home.